Show Me The Money


I'm kind of getting tired of not being rich. I am so sick of being broke. LOL!!! I think about how we would not be in a recession if all these few rich people just give up some of their billions. It seems like greed has surpassed ridiculous. I remember working at the bank and just witnessed the amount of waste being done. In the end the executives walked away with billions and laid off the little folks like me. I also wish I had a better family and friend support network but that's another story. The point I'm trying to make, is I'm just sick and tired of always worrying about tomorrow. This capitalist system has fallen apart and wont get back soon. What will emerge I think will be something different and better. Millions go hungry and millions including myself have no Health insurance. We got to look at the Man in the mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers