Barry Where Are You


Dear Barry,
Where are you? I have not heard from you in a while. I just wanted to know if you were still my friend. Since I voted for you, other gay folks like me are wondering if you gonna come visit us. We are still waiting on those thing you promised. And what are you doing changing your mind all the time. There you go filp flopping all over the place. Barry I'm a patient man but not sure how long I can wait. I never really like those folks you hang around. They are not good people but I thought you might be different. They say birds of a feather flock together. Please say this is not true. Barry things aint changing for the better. Nader called me yesterday. He had some cool things to say. Stop laughing Barry. He's not a crazy old man. He has some good points. Hmm the Green party... Oh well, I'm giving you some more time but not much. Okay Barry gotto go but tell Michelle and the girls Hi. I still love you but you better make up your mind and start delivering on those promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers