What About Love?



By BigAssMouth Staff
I have to be honest, I have not been in love in a long while. The last time I was in love, I almost did not make it back to reality-I lost my mind. I had been falling in love with just about every man in my life. Some of them were clearly not for me. I wore my heart on my shoulders. I was and am still a hopeless romantic. I have improved but still I need work. I had a captain save-a-hoe complex for a while . I guess because I was a big guy, I felt that I should sell myself short. I was surrounded by very strong personalities that were confident and demanded undivided attention. One day I woke up and realized that I was the shit. I was desirable and as long as I carried myself with self confidence and demanded respect, I would be more desirable. Since then I have had many men, but something is missing. Guys come over and want to have a good time and then go. I realized I had to change again. I had to be specific in my wants. I finally met a guy that took me out and showed me the world (I'm exaggerating). It did not go past one date (because I'm difficult), but the experience was worth it. Right now I'm surviving and really don't want to be bothered. L.A. is the worst place to find a Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers